2017 © All rights reserved
This website and the domain name atcacorreduria.com are managed by the company ATCA, INSURANCE BROKERS, which acts as owner of the website and provider of information society services.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identification data of the information services provider are shown:
ATCA, INSURANCE BROKERS (hereinafter referred to as ATCA or the holder) C/ Prat de la Riba, s/n, 08231 Ullastrell (Barcelona) CIF: B64593296 Email: [email protected] Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 39.726 Folio 154 Inscription 1ª Page B-352647. With N.I.F. B-64593296 Registered in the Register of Insurance Mediators under number J423GC.
1. Purpose of the website. The atcacorreduria.com website aims to provide the general public with knowledge of the types of insurance in which ATCA provides mediation services, as well as facilitating contact for the request of further information and eventual contracting.
2. Intellectual Property. The intellectual property rights of the website atcacorreduria.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by ATCA, which has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ATCA, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. The user acknowledges that, by entering, creating or sharing content on this website, the user expressly grants and is in a position to grant ATCA irrevocable permission to use, copy, communicate, make public and distribute the user’s content on the website without any consideration whatsoever.
3. General conditions. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website atcacorreduria.com, which is made available free of charge to Internet users. The access to the same implies its acceptance without reservations. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1) That it is compatible with the objectives of the website. 2) That it is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation without the express consent of its owner is expressly prohibited.
4. Access to the web. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The owner shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. The owner is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same. The owner of the website does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in the access to its website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, as the case may be.
5. Links to other websites. The owner of the web does not assume any responsibility with respect to the information contained in the web pages of third parties which can be accessed through links from the page atcacorreduria.com. The presence of these links is for information purposes only, and does not constitute in any case an invitation to purchase products or services that may be offered on the destination website. In the event that the owner has actual knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may damage property or rights of third parties liable for compensation, will act with due diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link in the shortest possible time.
6. Liability for intellectual property infringement. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ATCA, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
8. Hypertext links. In the links that are made to our website, the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and its contents must be scrupulously respected. Links will not be allowed when they are made in such a way that the design of our web page is modified and, in particular, the “frames” of the original web page may not be maintained. Links that may create confusion in the user about the owner of the website being visited, for example by maintaining the URL of the original website, or in such a way that the original website takes unlawful advantage of the reputation, investment or rights of the owner, shall also not be permitted.
9. Modifications to the website and cancellation. The owner reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its websites or in the configuration and presentation of the same. ATCA reserves the right to cancel or deny access to the contents and services of this site for internal reasons, without prior notice.
12.Applicable forum. The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the competent Courts and Tribunals to hear any divergences derived from the interpretation or application of these clauses are those of Spain, and submits, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals corresponding to the municipality of Ullastrell (Barcelona). The owner reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary under the terms and conditions established. Modifications will be prominently displayed on the website.